[Mauiusers] "not" in userlists? [was:Re: [Rocks-Discuss]PBS reservations]

Dave Jackson jacksond at clusterresources.com
Thu Jan 19 11:40:37 MST 2006

Andrew, Roy,

  Moab fully supports the ACL 'not' operator, see

http://clusterresources.com/moabdocs/7.1.5managingreservations.shtml#aclmodifiers

  Maui is based on an earlier release of the Moab scheduling library and
I believe that in this release, the not operator '!', only worked 'part
of the time'. :)  Please give the '!' operator a try (ie, SRCFG[test]
USERLIST=!bob) and let us know if and how it fails.  If the changes are
reasonable, we will try to get this fully enabled in Maui.

Thanks,
Dave