[Mauiusers] "not" in userlists? [was:Re: [Rocks-Discuss]PBS reservations]

Andrew J Caird acaird at umich.edu
Thu Jan 19 05:52:32 MST 2006

The message below is from the Rocks Clusters email list, and I thought I'd
pass it on because of its comment that there is no "not" operator in the
user list specification.  First, is that true?  I seem to recall there
being one, but don't know why I thought that.  If there isn't one, this
seems like a feature worth adding.

--andy