[Mauiusers] Possible error in Server.c

Dave Jackson jacksond at clusterresources.com
Mon Jan 16 10:26:09 MST 2006

Ake,

  I believe the code is correct.  In previous instances,
ServerProcessArgs() could potentially free a subset of the arguments
based on values found.  Consequently, 'holes' could exist in the array
which is bounded by the termination index found in ArgV.

  We will add comments to this section to clarify.  Thanks for looking
at this!

Dave