[Mauiusers] reserving nodes to a particular queue

Anthony Iano-Fletcher arif at mail.nih.gov
Wed Jan 11 08:05:54 MST 2006

We have added some new nodes to our cluster managned with torge/maui. We
wish to test them before openning them up for production use. I can
restrict these nodes to particular people but not a particular queue,
via

	SRCFG[new] PERIOD=INFINITY HOSTLIST=new[123] USERLIST=tester

How do I set up a standing reservation to restrict these new nodes to a
testing PBS queue so that anyone can test jobs on these new nodes?

		Anthony

--
Anthony R Iano-Fletcher
  Room 2033, Building 12A,        http://dcb.cit.nih.gov/~arif
  National Institutes of Health,  Anthony.Iano-Fletcher at nih.gov
  12A South Drive, Bethesda,      Phone: (+1) 301 402 1741.
  MD 20892-5624, USA.