[Mauiusers] Re: [torqueusers] torque/maui problem - defered jobs "Invalid request (15004)"

Austin Godber godber at mars.asu.edu
Tue Jan 10 08:47:29 MST 2006

Garrick Staples wrote:
> Would you mind trying the attached patch?  You'll need to add
> "-DHAVE_BINDRESVPORT" to your CFLAGS.

Thanks for your reply, but I can't say that I am seeing the specific
problem you mention.  I think that I was (and occassionally am still)
having a transient network issue or something, that results in my moms
being knocked off.

I think the problem is isolated to a single switch.

Incidentally, I did try your patch, but it didn't make a difference.
But again, I don't think I was seeing what you had mentioned.

Austin