[Mauiusers] jobs stuck in Q

Aquarijen aquarijen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 11:27:04 MST 2006

Hey Bruce - I had the same problem.  I ended up having to reconfigure
maui.  I don't remember exactly what I did as I just reconfigured from
scratch to use options I needed, but I just wanted to let you know
that you are not the only one to have seen this with OSCAR.  I can
send you my maui.cfg if you like.
-Jen