[Mauiusers] Restarting Maui, Keeping jobs.

Ashley Wright a2.wright at qut.edu.au
Tue Feb 28 17:41:26 MST 2006

Hi Roy,

I have read though that email thread and it looks exactly like the
problem we were having. I have implemented your suggestion of setting
the default wall time to a year or so.

I am not able to test this at this stage, but thanks for the suggestion.

Cheers,
Ashley

Ashley Wright
3864 9264
a2.wright at qut.edu.au
HPC and Research Support Group
Queensland University of Technology (QUT)