[Mauiusers] Restarting Maui, Keeping jobs.

Ashley Wright a2.wright at qut.edu.au
Mon Feb 27 19:18:39 MST 2006

Hi,

I am running torque and Maui on a cluster. Recently we have had a few
faults, which have meant that I have needed to restart the Maui process
on our head node.

I have noticed that when Maui restarts, it terminates all the jobs which
were already running, with a 'wall clock time exceeded' message. Is
there any way to prevent this, so that Maui can be restarted but jobs
which were already running remain running?

Thanks,
Ashley

--
Ashley Wright
3864 9264
a2.wright at qut.edu.au
HPC and Research Support Group
Queensland University of Technology (QUT)