[Mauiusers] Error: lost connection to server

Dave Jackson jacksond at clusterresources.com
Wed Feb 8 16:31:18 MST 2006

Francesco,

  I would guess that you are running a client which was built
independently of the running Maui server and which thus have different
default secret keys.  look at the timestamps for both showq and maui and
find out if they match up.  If not, adjust your path so that the correct
clients are being used.

Dave