[Mauiusers] FAQ : Maui

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Thu Dec 28 16:07:21 MST 2006

On Thursday 28 December 2006 17:57, Truong Nguyen wrote:

>      My university has a Cluster Resource Management which is write by
> ourselves. I need a scheduler for it. I have heard that Maui can schedule
> very well. How can I integrate it to our Cluster Resource Management ?

There is information about Maui's supported RM interfaces here:

http://www.clusterresources.com/products/maui/docs/13.4addingrminterfaces.shtml

As well as the RM specific interfaces (PBS, LoadLeveller, etc) Maui can
apparently also talk to RM's that implement the WIKI interface (not the web
site Wiki!!) which is documented here:

http://www.clusterresources.com/products/maui/docs/wiki/

Good luck!
Chris