[Mauiusers] QOS

Bernd Schubert bernd-schubert at gmx.de
Mon Dec 4 13:38:21 MST 2006

Hi,

I want to do several hundred low priority jobs (calculation of a grid). While
those jobs are in the queue, I want start a few other jobs, but with a higher
priority. Presently we don't have any "intra-user-queue" priorities and jobs
will be calculated one after the other just as submitted by the user.
Reading the maui documentation I see there is QOS, but reading further I have
the impression that QOS also affects the job priorities related to other user
jobs and not only the job priorities within my own queue.

So I ask for some help pointing me into the right direction.

Thanks in advance,
Bernd

--
Bernd Schubert