[Mauiusers] segfault on 3.2.6p18

Rouben Tchakhmakhtchian rouben at utsc.utoronto.ca
Fri Dec 1 11:57:42 MST 2006

I would recommend doing something distribution neutral, since not
everyone is using RedHat/Fedora exclusively. I think a simple
autopackage installer might be more beneficial.

Rouben Tchakhmakhtchian
High Performance Computing System Administrator
Information & Instructional Technology Services
University of Toronto at Scarborough
E-mail: rouben at utsc.utoronto.ca
Phone: 416-208-4732
Fax: 416-287-7507
GnuPG Key: http://tinyurl.com/roce2
GnuPG Key ID: 0x58A2061B
GnuPG Key Fingerprint:
CCA6 BAEA BC2B E184 8D97 9E59 1188 12DD 58A2 061B