[Mauiusers] segfault on 3.2.6p18

Rouben Tchakhmakhtchian rouben at utsc.utoronto.ca
Fri Dec 1 08:02:25 MST 2006

maui-3.2.6p16 on sparc64 here, haven't had a single problem (as in
crashing) for over a year.

Rouben Tchakhmakhtchian
High Performance Computing System Administrator
Information & Instructional Technology Services
University of Toronto at Scarborough
E-mail: rouben at utsc.utoronto.ca
Phone: 416-208-4732
Fax: 416-287-7507
GnuPG Key: http://tinyurl.com/roce2
GnuPG Key ID: 0x58A2061B
GnuPG Key Fingerprint:
CCA6 BAEA BC2B E184 8D97 9E59 1188 12DD 58A2 061B