[Mauiusers] How to limit group quota in single queue?

wzlu wzlu at gate.sinica.edu.tw
Mon Aug 28 01:11:16 MDT 2006

Dear All,

My system has 4 queues, they are Q1, Q2, Q3 and Q4.
I want to limit group quota in single queue.

For example:
Group A can run 20 nodes in Q1 at the same time.
Group A can run 12 nodes in Q2 at the same time.
Group A can run 10 nodes in Q3 at the same time.
Group A can run 10 nodes in Q4 at the same time.
Group B can run 10 nodes in Q1 at the same time.
Group B can run 6 nodes in Q2 at the same time.
Group B can run 6 nodes in Q3 at the same time.
Group B can run 6 nodes in Q4 at the same time.

I know the "GROUPCFG[groupA] MAXPROC=n" can limit groupA total quota,
but can not for single queue.

Have any idea? Thanks