[Mauiusers] error compiling maui-3.2.6p16 with torque-2.1.[0-2]

Garrick Staples garrick at clusterresources.com
Wed Aug 2 11:01:55 MDT 2006

On Wed, Aug 02, 2006 at 01:26:26PM -0400, Rouben Tchakhmakhtchian alleged:
> When I was building MAUI, my solution was to symlink libtorque.a to
> libpbs.a to go around the problem.

I don't recommend this.  libtorque is not quite the same as libpbs.
This could cause some other 3rd party software to detect the old build
system and fail to build.

> I think the proper way to do this is to add the location of pbs-config
> to your PATH. Please correct me if I'm wrong on this one.

Correct.  Or use the latest maui snapshot which corrects this problem.