[Mauiusers] error compiling maui-3.2.6p16 with torque-2.1.[0-2]

Rouben Tchakhmakhtchian rouben at utsc.utoronto.ca
Wed Aug 2 11:26:26 MDT 2006

When I was building MAUI, my solution was to symlink libtorque.a to
libpbs.a to go around the problem.

I think the proper way to do this is to add the location of pbs-config
to your PATH. Please correct me if I'm wrong on this one.

Rouben Tchakhmakhtchian
High Performance Computing System Administrator
Information & Instructional Technology Services
University of Toronto at Scarborough
E-mail: rouben at utsc.utoronto.ca
Phone: 416-208-4732
Fax: 416-287-7507