[Mauiusers] TORQUE 2.1.2 Officially Released

Dave Jackson jacksond at clusterresources.com
Tue Aug 1 13:34:39 MDT 2006

Greetings,

  Cluster Resources is proud to announce the official release of TORQUE
2.1.2.  This release rolls in new capabilities and enhancements
developed over the last few months including X11 forwarding, tight PAM
integration, improved and highly scalable suspend/resume support, MS
Windows support for job submission and job management, and many other
features.  TORQUE 2.1.2 is the most intelligent, stable and scalable
release of TORQUE to date.  See the TORQUE change log for full details.

  We are excited about where TORQUE has come.  It is already a favorite
amongst everyone from FORTUNE 500 to TOP500 sites.  We again thank the
professional TORQUE development team as well as the many volunteer and
corporate contributors to this project.  Work has already begun on
TORQUE 2.1.3 with many major enhancements in the pipe.  As always,
please let us know what we can do to make it better.

Thanks,
David B. Jackson
Cluster Resources, Inc