[Mauiusers] Make a group

wightman wightman at clusterresources.com
Tue Aug 1 08:33:34 MDT 2006

Groups are inherited from the operating system.  If these 2 separate
groups of users also have distinct operating system groups then using
GROUPCFG should work just fine.

If there are not 2 distinct operating system groups then another
"maui-centric" credential must be used like QOS or ACCOUNT.

Something like the following:

USERCFG[jon]	ADEF=blue
USERCFG[jill]	ADEF=blue

USERCFG[bill]	ADEF=green