[Mauiusers] Re: Suspended jobs resume execution

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Thu Apr 27 10:32:40 MDT 2006

David, Ronny,

We've confirmed that this behavior is happening in Maui. Moab Workload
Manager currently has the desired behavior with suspended jobs accruing
priority (and also correctly handles different classes involved). We
hope that over the next few weeks we will be able to make these
improvements in Maui as well. We will keep the list posted on our progress.

--
Joshua Butikofer
Cluster Resources, Inc.

josh at clusterresources.com