[Mauiusers] mauireswww modified for SMP nodes.

Angel de Vicente angelv at iac.es
Tue Apr 25 08:14:17 MDT 2006

Hello,

at our site we have been using until now the contrib UI program mauireswww by
Niclas Andersson that comes with Maui to let users have a quick look at the
reservations of the cluster. But since our nodes are 4-way nodes, the
information was somewhat misleading (i.e. if someone made a 1 processor
reservation, the graph seems to imply that the whole node is reserved).

Thus, I modified the program to trim it down, write it all in just a single perl
file (plus a gif image), and to take into account the number of processors of
each node (which can be different for each node), so I thought I would
contribute it to this list, in case someone is interested.

I attach images (PNG format) for comparison.