=?gb2312?q?=BB=D8=B8=B4=A3=BA=20Re:=20[Mauiusers]=20couldn`t=20find=20pbs?= =?gb2312?q?=20module=20when=20install=20ganglia-pbs?=

renyanliang yanliangren_2002 at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Apr 19 09:43:31 MDT 2006

Hi:
     Thanks very much, I have try to install the pbs_python successfully, But the pbs module still couldn`t be find, moreover, I couldn`t find some available reference about it. Who can give me some advice to tell me what I should to do to load the pbs module, after install the pbs_python. Because I still couldn`t run the pbs_state.py, same error could happened.

  Best Regard!

Bas van der Vlies <basv at sara.nl> дµÀ£º
  renyanliang wrote:
> Dear Every body:
> Today I have successfully install the ganglia monitor system, but
> the proble is happened when I install the gangle_pbs_0.9.13, when I
> runing the pbs_stat.py the erro is:
> File "./pbs_stat.py", line 40, in?
> import pbs
> ImportError: No module named pbs
> It seems the error is couldn`t find the pbs module in my system, but I
> couldn`t how to install this module, if this module can be autoinstall
> when we install pbs. Hope some body can give me some help.
> Best Regard!

If you read the README. There is a line required pbs_python.tar.gz also
available where you downloaded ganglia_pbs.

PS) ganglia_pbs is replaced by jobmon_arch package

Regards

* *
* Bas van der Vlies e-mail: basv at sara.nl *
* SARA - Academic Computing Services phone: +31 20 592 8012 *
* Kruislaan 415 fax: +31 20 6683167 *
* 1098 SJ Amsterdam *
* *