[Mauiusers] Who can recommend one web-base monitor soft for openpbs

renyanliang yanliangren_2002 at yahoo.com.cn
Sat Apr 15 19:25:34 MDT 2006

Dear everybody:
      I want to install on web-based schedulor monitor software for openpbs, I have try to install the order version pbsweb (0.9 butf), but some source couldn`t compiled normally. I also find the the modify version of pbsweb by yuan-chung Cheng : http://www.supercluster.org/pipermail/torqueusers/2004-March/000411.html, but I couldn`t download this soft according to the address normally. In addition, I am interested in to ganglia_pbs, but I don`t know where can download the ganglia and how to install it, who can give me some advice, which web interface is much more efficency and more stabilization. thanks advance!

     Best Regard!