[Mauiusers] RFE for groupcfg

Åke Sandgren ake.sandgren at hpc2n.umu.se
Fri Sep 23 14:09:06 MDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-09-23 at 20:49 +0200, Åke Sandgren wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-09-23 at 09:34 -0600, Dave Jackson wrote:
> > Ake,
> >
> >   This procedure would not be difficult.  Start with the routine
> > MCredProcessConfig() and look at how the 'mcaADef' attribute is set.
> > You will need to make certain this attribute is properly loaded,
> > reported, and honored.  Let us know if we can help further.
>
> The problem is that i can't figure out how
> USERCFG[user] ADEF=account
> works.
> Where does that happen? Not in MCredProcessConfig at least...

Found the problem.

The setting itself works, its when MJobGetAccount is called things start
getting wrong.
The
if ((MSched.DefaultU != NULL) &&
      (MSched.DefaultU->F.ADef != NULL))
statement is done way too early.
Defaults should be set only when all other options have been tried and
failed.
I moved it to after the
if (MAM[0].Type != mamtNONE)
{
}
and now i get what i was looking for.
And there should also be a
if ((MSched.DefaultG != NULL) && (MSched.DefaultG->F.ADef != NULL))  in
there. I think it should be after the DefaultU case...