[Mauiusers] bug in multireqs

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Fri Sep 23 11:42:21 MDT 2005

On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 09:29:54AM -0600, Dave Jackson alleged:
> Garrick,
>
>   Maui only has limited multi-req support meaning multi-req jobs only
> work with some facilities.  Nodesets (which it appears you are using)
> are one of the facilities in Maui which was not designed for multi-req
> support.  A new snapshot has been released which 'may' address this.
> Please let us know.

Thanks Dave!  I've just disabled nodesets for now, but I'll test the new
snapshot later today.

Of course, in this particular case, I wouldn't need multi-req support if
I could just request the number of cpus or tasks and have them "packed"
appropriately.

University of Southern California