[Mauiusers] Big bug in latest maui (and all previous ones too probably)

Dave Jackson jacksond at clusterresources.com
Fri Sep 16 07:15:29 MDT 2005

Ake,

  Thanks for the patch and all the effort that went into it.  We did
apply a portion of the patch but I believe that this is not the right
solution.  Each location where you are replacing sprintf, you should
actually be switching to MUSNPrintF.  This is an internal Maui routine
which is buffer overflow protected and optimized for long strings.
Please take a look at this routine and see if this will work better.

Thanks,
DAve