[Mauiusers] Limit number of idle jobs per queue per user ?

Lennart Karlsson Lennart.Karlsson at nsc.liu.se
Thu Sep 15 01:50:14 MDT 2005

Sorry, my typwriting slipped while writing my last message.

My paragraph starting with "I got bitten also" is here corrected:

"I got bitten also, trying to put MAXIJOBPERUSER on CLASSES. I wanted one queue
with a MAXIJOB limit and another without one, but did not succeed. In my case,
it was nearly OK to but the limits on GROUP and USER, though. In your case
it is not."

BTW, I would like MAXIJOB, MAXPS and MAXPROC to be more multidimensional, so it
would work to write e.g.

	CLASSCFG[DEFAULT] MAXIJOBPERUSER=10 MAXPROCPERUSER=8

In this old syntax or in the modern multidimensional syntax.

   http://www.nsc.liu.se