[Mauiusers] MAUI Debian package

Ram Kumar DANGETI ramkumar.dangeti at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 14:23:17 MDT 2005

Sir,
I could manage to build HOSTNAME independent maui deb package by editing
include/moab-local.h file. I had to undef MBUILD_HOST from this file.
#define MBUILD_HOST "tuxmonde"
#undef MBUILD_HOST
Iam not sure about the consequences, but it seems to be fine on my debian
machine. I'll can give you more update later.
Another issue is that when I start the maui scheduler, the following are the
processes created. Could you please tell me whether the following list of
processes is normal and why is maui zombie in place ?
Thankyou.
tuxmonde:/home/ramkumar/dev/APPS/maui/maui-3.2.6p13# ps ax|grep maui
10774 ? Ss 0:00 daemon /opt/maui/sbin/maui
10775 ? Z 0:00 [maui] <defunct>
10776 ? S 0:00 /opt/maui/sbin/maui