[Mauiusers] MAUI Debian package

Ram Kumar DANGETI ramkumar.dangeti at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 09:06:25 MDT 2005

Hi,
Is there any Debian binary package for MAUI already available?
Iam very new to this domain and recently I tried to build a debian package
using checkinstall for "Maui 3.2.6 - Patch 13" version. But it seems that by
default the hostname of the machine on which I built this package is
embedded in all the binaries. So when I installed this on another machine, I
realized that it was using the wrong hostname(system on which it was built).

Is there any configure option which can be used for building a hostname
independent maui binaries and use the SERVERHOST from maui.cfg instead ?
Thankyou and hope to hear from you regarding this.