[Mauiusers] Max idle jobs per class AND user?

Dave Jackson jacksond at clusterresources.com
Fri Sep 2 10:32:50 MDT 2005

Georg,

  The max_user_run approach will limit active jobs but not control
eligible jobs.  As you probably know, you can do CLASSCFG[DEFAULT]
MAXIJOB=4 and USERCFG[DEFAULT] MAXIJOB=4 but Maui does not currently
support multi-dimensional 'idle' job usage limits.

  We will take a look at this to see what is possible.

Dave