[Mauiusers] nodeaccesspolicy based on queue and job?

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Tue Oct 25 20:52:32 MDT 2005

On Wed, Oct 19, 2005 at 09:51:34PM -0600, David B Jackson alleged:
> Garrick,
>
> > I think it is good enough for now, but I'll take a raincheck on that
> > favor :)
>
>   We coded it up already but changed it a bit to 'CLASSCFG[X]
> NODEACCESSPOLICY=Y' to make it compatible with Moab.  Even though its
> finished, we'll still honor your raincheck. :)

Hi, I'm dumb.  I can't figure out how to get this to do anything.
NODEACCESSPOLICY on CLASSCFG never seems to override the global policy.

I'm not sure which access policy "Y" is supposed to select.  I've been
trying various things on the following theme:

NODEACCESSPOLICY    SINGLEJOB
#NODEACCESSPOLICY    SHARED
JOBNODEMATCHPOLICY  EXACTNODE
CLASSCFG[batchshared] NODEACCESSPOLICY=Y
CLASSCFG[batch]       NODEACCESSPOLICY=N

I might just get started on implementing this (which is what I really
really want):
NODEACCESSPOLICY SINGLEJOB
CLASSCFG[batch] SHARESINGLENODE=Y

University of Southern California