[Mauiusers] Re: Problems with Maui/SGE - jobs won't run

Marko marko at doc.ic.ac.uk
Wed Nov 23 08:36:13 MST 2005

Thanx Chris!

I'm aware that most of the people are mostly using PBS variants.
However, I need advanced reservation feature (hopefully provided
by Maui) on SGE.

Now, I'm planning to deploy Torque (and Maui) to see how that
works and will compare it to my SGE installation.

However, I'm still hoping that somebody out there is using SGE
(otherwise, what would be the point of SGE/Maui integration)
and who could help me.

Best,
Marko