[Mauiusers] Premature end of message - ?

Marc Langlois marc at keyseismic.com
Tue Nov 22 11:27:00 MST 2005

Qadir,

I had a similar problem with 2 network interfaces on the Torque server
node. I added $clienthost entries for hostnames of both interfaces to
./mom_priv/config, but it didn't help.

After increasing the debug levels in the MOMs and the server, it
appeared (IIRC) to be caused by the trusted host list being set by the
Torque server (and not by MOM). Jobs started running properly after I
added the hostnames for both interfaces to the ./server_priv/nodes file.

Hope this helps,
Marc.

--
Marc Langlois
Key Seismic Solutions Ltd., Calgary, AB, Canada.
marc at keyseismic.com