[Mauiusers] Looking for information on Maui and gang-scheduling

Balle, Susanne Susanne.Balle at hp.com
Mon Nov 21 14:03:02 MST 2005

Dave,

That makes sense, Will do,

Thanks Susanne

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Jackson [mailto:jacksond at clusterresources.com]
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2005 2:50 PM
To: Balle, Susanne
Cc: mauiusers at supercluster.org
Subject: RE: [Mauiusers] Looking for information on Maui and
gang-scheduling

Susanne,

  While not a gang-scheduler, Moab can support this behavior through the
proper configuration of preemption policies and job execution priority.
However, because different organization have different expectations for
gang scheduling, we would recommend you call us on the support line to
discuss this in more detail and confirm that we can cover everything
your customers might need.

Thanks,
Dave

On Mon, 2005-11-21 at 09:52 -0500, Balle, Susanne wrote:
> Any help would be greatly appreciated, Susanne

gang-scheduling