[Mauiusers] Re: maui & old gcc optimizer bug.

Chris Johnson johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Thu Nov 17 11:12:14 MST 2005

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005, Lennart Karlsson wrote:

> Chris,
>
> You wrote:
>>       One other thing, probably related, maui keeps crashing and the
>> last line in the log is
>>
>> ERROR:    cannot get node info: Unknown Job Id
>

> Just a quick thing to check here:
> Last time I got this, it was due to an overfilled file system on the
> pbs_server machine; the PBS server could not write the files in the
> server_priv/jobs directory.
>
> -- Lennart Karlsson <Lennart.Karlsson at nsc.liu.se>

      Um, 200GB drive, 31% used.  Don't think so.  This is FC2 though.
It's not happening on my CentOS systems.

Chris Johnson               |Internet: johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Systems Administrator       |Web:      http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/~johnson
NMR Center                  |Voice:    617.726.0949
Mass. General Hospital      |FAX:      617.726.7422
149 (2301) 13th Street      |"The two most abundant things in the Universe
Charlestown, MA., 02129 USA | are hydrogen and stupidity."  Harlan Ellison