[Mauiusers] How to view riorities of jobs queued? ??

Austin Godber godber at mars.asu.edu
Thu Nov 10 17:12:46 MST 2005

Daniel.G.Roberts at sanofi-aventis.com wrote:
> Does anyone know of a way within Maui to allow users to view priorities of jobs queued?  Diagnose -p and showq -i display the priorities of "idle" jobs, but only if you have maui administrative rights.  We would like our users to be able to view the priorities, particularly those specified through QOS of all jobs in the system.  Is there a configuration parameter in maui.cfg that I am missing that will allow this to occur?

I believe that setting the user as an ADMIN3 will allow them to view
stuff like this
	changeparam ADMIN3 user1 user2 ... userN
or just set
	ADMIN3 user1 user2 ... userN
in your maui.cfg

http://www.clusterresources.com/products/maui/docs/a.fparameters.shtml

Oh, it seems that setting ADMIN3 to ALL might work too.

Austin