[Mauiusers] How to view riorities of jobs queued? ??

Daniel.G.Roberts at sanofi-aventis.com Daniel.G.Roberts at sanofi-aventis.com
Thu Nov 10 16:37:46 MST 2005

Does anyone know of a way within Maui to allow users to view priorities of jobs queued?  Diagnose -p and showq -i display the priorities of "idle" jobs, but only if you have maui administrative rights.  We would like our users to be able to view the priorities, particularly those specified through QOS of all jobs in the system.  Is there a configuration parameter in maui.cfg that I am missing that will allow this to occur?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

               Stewart Samuels
               Infrastructure Evolution and Integration
               Scientific and Medical Affairs
               Sanofi-Aventis Pharmaceutical
               1041 Route 202-206
              Bridgewater, NJ  08807

              Phone:	(908) 231-4762
              Fax:		(908) 231-3488
              email:		Stewart.Samuels at Sanofi-Aventis.com