[Mauiusers] Re: [torqueusers] SC05

Dave Jackson jacksond at clusterresources.com
Thu Nov 3 13:36:42 MST 2005

Jerry,

  We applied for a BOF months ago.  Apparently there was some confusion
and we got onto a waiting list.  We checked again last week and we were
still on that mailing list but the SC folks still have not finalized
what they are going to do for the 'waiting list' folks.  Maybe we should
post the guy's email address and everyone can plead our cause! :)

  We planned on making an announcement tomorrow one way or the other as
we can't really wait much longer.

Thanks,
Dave