[Mauiusers] smth like MAXJOBPERQUEUE

Yaroslav Halchenko maui at onerussian.com
Sat Mar 26 15:12:10 MST 2005

Dear Mauiers,

Because I'm using higher number of virtual CPUs (np=4 on dual-cpu
systems), I would like to constraint number of tasks from the same
openpbs queue (torque package) to be run on a node, so it should be smth
like MAXJOBPERUSER but not per user but per PBS queue.

Is it possible to implement such policy?

--
                                                  Yaroslav Halchenko
                  Research Assistant, Psychology Department, Rutgers