[Mauiusers] Re: [torqueusers] showq changes

David Jackson jacksond at clusterresources.com
Wed Mar 9 10:28:20 MST 2005

Bas,

  Our apologies for the late roll-in of this patch.  We put it in place
shortly after you contributed it but then took a painful hardware hit
which set us back significantly.  Both the node set and 'showq -u' and
'showq -b' capabilities are being rolled into Maui 3.2.6p12 and can be
tested in the snapshot released at the end of this week.

Dave