[Mauiusers] Re: showq -r documentation

David Jackson jacksond at clusterresources.com
Sat Mar 5 15:11:45 MST 2005

Daniel,

  'showq -r' has the following job markers:

'_'  - job violates usage limit

'*'  - job is backfilled AND is preemptible

'+'  - job is backfilled AND is NOT preemptible

'-'  - job is NOT backfilled AND is preemptible

  The documentation has been updated to cover this.  Please let us know
if we can assist you further.

Dave