[Mauiusers] showstats -f not available in last maui version?

Angel de Vicente angelv at iac.es
Wed Mar 2 06:56:02 MST 2005

Hi,

a couple of weeks ago I installed maui in a test cluster. I cannot remember the
exact version installed, but I could use the command showstats -f to see the
fairshare usage.

I am now trying to install it again in another cluster, so I got the latest
version maui-3.2.6p11, but now I cannot execute the -f option. If I try it, I
get the usage information.

Was this on purpose? Is there any other way to get this info or should I
download a different version of maui? Which one?

Thanks a lot,
Angel de Vicente