[Mauiusers] Hyper-frequent logging observed ...

Dave Jackson jacksond at clusterresources.com
Thu Jul 28 09:25:27 MDT 2005

Richard,

  Do you have event based resource management enabled?  Maui will start
an iteration each time RMPOLLINTERVAL is reached or each time a resource
manager event is reported.  Is is possible there are large numbers of
jobs being submitted or that you have nodes which are rapidly
transitioning from up to down?

Dave