[Mauiusers] Please give all distributions unique names

Dave Jackson jacksond at clusterresources.com
Wed Jul 27 13:42:55 MDT 2005

Lennart,

  Thanks for the suggestion.  In TORQUE 1.2.0p6 and higher, the snapshot
version is now included in the version output, ie

> pbs_server --version
version: 1.2.0p6-snap.1122492868

  We will investigate moving to 'per snapshot' directories but this may
be more difficult due to the large number of sites already operating in
the single directory mode.

  Maui and Moab now also support snapshot version info.

Dave