[Mauiusers] Max walltime per job on a specific node

dhansen7 at et.byu.edu dhansen7 at et.byu.edu
Fri Jul 1 13:48:01 MDT 2005

On a cluster of 3 nodes, we have one node that we restart quite often, so
we don't want jobs to run more than 2-3 days.  I know that it is possible
to specifiy max walltime for a queue (class) or for the entire batch
system.  However, I'm having trouble finding a way to specify on a
specific node a maximum walltime per job.  Can someone help me out?  At
the moment we have torque 1.2.0p4 and maui 3.2.6p13 installed.  Thanks for
the input.

Daniel Hansen
Assistant UNIX Systems Administrator
Fulton College of Engineering and Technology
Brigham Young University