[Mauiusers] New Maui features doc?

Georg Hager Georg.Hager at rrze.uni-erlangen.de
Wed Jan 19 08:48:20 MST 2005

Hi all,

we have recently switched to Maui 3.2.6p11 to fix some problems.
Surprisingly, the changelog says

  - Added support for class/queue level feature requirement defaults
  - Added support for dedicated resource specification w/in standing reservations

These are two things I appreciate very much and would definitely like
to use. The Maui documentation, however, does not seem to reflect
this update.

Can I use those features and, if yes, how?

Thanks in advance,
Georg.

--
Georg Hager               | Email:
Regionales Rechenzentrum  |    Georg.Hager at rrze.uni-erlangen.de
Erlangen, HPC Services    | Tel.:            (+49)9131/85-28973
Martensstr. 1, 1.020      | Fax:               (+49)9131/302941
D-91058 Erlangen, Germany | http://www.rrze.uni-erlangen.de/hpc