[Mauiusers] Re: showq -r documentation

Daniel Widyono widyono at seas.upenn.edu
Fri Feb 25 13:16:53 MST 2005

Update: showq without -r does not show the '+' at the end of the job name,
for any job which does end in '+' in the output of showq -r.

I found UserI.c which has some QueueShow meat in it, and seems to be
assembling the output I see.  However, there's no logic within
UIQueueShowAJobs which adds a plus sign to the job name.  Am I on a wild
goose chase?

It would appear that MJob[MAQ[jindex]]->Name already seems to magically have
a plus sign at the end during that function, as opposed to during
UIQueueShowAllJobs (I am assuming showq runs the latter, whereas showq -r
runs UIQueueShowAJobs).

Regards,
Dan W.