[Mauiusers] showq -r documentation

Daniel Widyono widyono at seas.upenn.edu
Fri Feb 25 12:58:04 MST 2005

Greetings,

I've been using showq -r in a sysadmin script because it shows only running
jobs.  Apparently, sometimes it outputs a jobid with a + at the end.  Could
someone please point me to documentation on what a + means (not a *, or
asterisk, which *is* documented in the online documentation)?  Alternatively,
could someone help guide me through the source code to where I would begin to
look for how e.g. showq works?  I have an inkling that mclient.c is
important, but I can't find my way through that to what actually *happens*
when it's called as "showq".

Thanks,
Dan W.