[Mauiusers] How do I choose the network type for a job???

Roy Dragseth Roy.Dragseth at cc.uit.no
Wed Feb 23 07:01:44 MST 2005

On Wednesday 23 February 2005 11:28, Lennart Karlsson wrote:
> Then it is easy to specify sci in the qsub command:
>
> 	qsub -l walltime=3:00:00 -l nodes=8:sci jobscript

Yes, this looks more elegant than my kludge. Do maui then have a preference
towards the nonsci nodes if one doesn't specify what network one wants?  I
want jobs that don't specify sci to fill up the nonsci nodes before one
starts to use the sci nodes.

r.

--

  The Computer Center, University of Tromsø, N-9037 TROMSØ Norway.
	      phone:+47 77 64 41 07, fax:+47 77 64 41 00
	 Direct call: +47 77 64 62 56. email: royd at cc.uit.no