[Mauiusers] AW: [torqueusers] strange problem

Schulz, Henrik H.Schulz at fz-rossendorf.de
Tue Feb 15 02:55:45 MST 2005

Yes, I tested it with torque 1.2. Now there is no warning message in maui.log and there is always the number of neednodes in the output of the epilogue script (with any RMPOLLINTERVALL value).

But this is not what I wanted. I thought the right functionality is printing out the list of requested nodes instead of the number only. But the developers seem to intend the opposite. For me it would have been more reasonable to have this list for further processing in the epilogue script.