[Mauiusers] MOAB standing reservations broken ?

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Sun Feb 13 16:04:02 MST 2005

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 03:04 am, Wightman wrote:

> I just tested the standing reservation from this thread:
>
> http://www.supercluster.org/pipermail/mauiusers/2005-January/001429.html
>
> using Moab 4.2.0p4 (available on the Moab downloads page) and all went
> well.  No jobs were blocked from using those reserved nodes.
>
> Can you verify that your system is still broken with patch 4?

That's looking really promising, I've been able to specifically request the
reservation and have jobs run in it rather than be blocked forever which is
what used to occur.

I've reverted our config to attract jobs that match the criteria into that
reservation and asked our users who were complaining to retest and let me
know how they get on, I'll report back once I have some feedback from them.

Much appreciated folks!

Thanks,
Chris